Monday, March 22, 2010

Patience

...So if this post gets published twice, sorry-I tried posting something earlier and for some reason it sent me a message saying it didn't go through...so deal with me if this sends again! (I really am hoping I've been posting these correctly....)

One thing this class has taught me to have is patience! So many times I jump the gun and try and hurry on to the next task, but with screenprinting, I learned you can't do that. I found it very helpful to come in to school for a couple of hours and then go home for about an hr or 2 before returning to work on my projects. Over break I did this each day, and it helped so much! I left in a good mood, and happy with the results of my project. So, if you ever get frustrated, just sit back and relax, it'll all work out!

Brooke Gluszek

No comments:

Post a Comment