Friday, March 12, 2010

Little Time

I'll be spending my break working on homework, including my printmaking. But luckily I'll have enough time off from work to get things done. Right now I'm working on setting up a printmaking studio area at home...I've got most of the materials and am now in the process of putting it all together. I spent today moving things around to make room for my printmaking area's. I'm getting a lot closer to having it complete, but I still have to order ALL the supplies to actually do some screen printing...it's cosing a pretty penny to set it all up, but it's all going to be worth it when I'm making some kick ass screen prints...eventually. Too bad this is only half of the complete process I'll be using to create my future art...which means I'll need to buy even more materials and supplies, but luckily I won't need to set up any special areas to complete that work. We'll I'm off to search for lights needed to expose photo emulsion to...--__Later, Jason R.__--

No comments:

Post a Comment