Saturday, March 27, 2010

Critiques

A critique for me is very helpful. Although I don't like to here peoples' opinions, it is quite a useful thing to have for artists' artwork. I would like to know how I could make my artwork better based on different artists' views of it. And their critiquing may not only help me correct a piece of artwork, but it also may help me make future art pieces even better because at times I wonder to my self about certain things in art projects; for example: "Did I use the right coloring for this project?" or "Did I communicate my message mostly clear?" because I know no one will understand the full message of what I'm trying to say in an art piece, but they should at least get somewhat of an idea of what I'm trying to communicate. In the long run, it'll help me and others become better artists.

Lee Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment