Friday, February 12, 2010

Inspiration

We all need a little inspiration now and then and I think music can be a great way to look at the world with new eyes (or the world in your own head...whatever). So for this week I'm introducing three web sites dedicated to music that I recently stumbled upon in an magazine (which was in no way associated with art; so might be new to you). The reason why I'm listing these sites is because I love to find NEW music to listen to and not all the same boring crap the radio plays over and over and over...nobody has taste anymore.
First: thesixtyone.com
Second: Pandora.com
Third: Musicovery.com
Just in case: live365.com

Check these sites out, if you haven't already, for a chance to find something you've never heard before or would be less likely to find yourself. Hope one of these sites inspire those creative juices!
-_Later, Jason R._-

No comments:

Post a Comment