Thursday, February 11, 2010

I looked at the prints by Karen Kunc. The design and the color were really nice, I liked the way the color was blended. I'm not super familiar with printmaking and the work of those who do it but Karen Kunce's work seemed unique compared to the print work I have seen. I also looked at the work by Sean Starwars. His addition of booze, cigarettes and tattoos to his works is appealing to me. The Tom Huck prints I looked at were really visually interesting. There is a lot of stuff going on in his prints and they seem to tell stories as one explores the print. I would like to look at one of his prints in full size, I guess they are pretty big, a person could spend a few minuites looking at one of his prints and keep finding new things within it.
Brenna Russell Intro to Printmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment