Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cartoonist

Hello, everyone!
This week, I will introduce my favorite catoonist. Her name is Natsume Ono. She loves to draw foriegn countries people. So, most her comics depicts those people's ordinally life. The recent her comic is about the police officers in New York. I like those her stories, but actually most of you guys aren't gonna like her story. Anyway, there is also another reason why I like her. It's her illust!!! It's not realistic but she never forget the feature of difference of male, femalre, young old, and so on. Also, the thick outlines, simple design, and coloring which doesn't focus on shading illusts are like printmaking. I hope I print the illust like hers one day.



This is her official home page. All of contents are written by.....I think Italian.(because she likes Italy so much)
http://79orsi.web.fc2.com/
Ichie Kawasumi

No comments:

Post a Comment