Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ketchup Blogs...

Well I got my phobia prints done, but they did not turn out as I planned and I'm going to rework them. My biggest problem was using the drawing fluid and filler fluid to create my work. I've finally come to the conclusion that these techniques do not work unless perhaps you're creating an abstracted piece. Meaning from now on I will only be using emulsion to create work and most likely only printouts as well. But not all is lost due to the fact I got some experience printing on canvas. At any rate I'm going to rethink this print and keep in mind my color options and the realization and less is more. Also I came across at interesting site that has some pretty awesome and different art on it: Society6.com if anyone wants to see what other artists are creating. -Jason R.

No comments:

Post a Comment