Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

Man, I've been so busy lately I haven't even been doing my posts. And I'm going to continue to be busy for some time yet. Due to this and the fact I left my essential printing material at home last Thur. I've been forced to put printmaking on hold. But time never stops and I'm going to be working over time to get my printmaking projects back up to speed. Really I'm just interested in this semester to get over. I have things I want to accomplish that I can't get done with school in process. One of those things is getting my printmaking "equipment" set up and getting some stuff ordered. I spend a lot of hours on the net last night searching for the right kind of equipment to use. I've narrowed down my search finally and know what kind of emulsion, ink, and cleaners I'm gonna get. I'm going to try some more Eco-friendly chemical for cleaning since I feel they will be safer, I just hope they work. I'm gonna be trying some new things with my prints and am excited to see what the results are going to be. At any rate tomorrow will be here before I know it. -Jason R.

No comments:

Post a Comment