Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dedication

So I've noticed that I have a great interest in drawing people and luckily I have life drawing this semester because I get some practice of how to draw the human anatomy accurately. Unfortunately though I still need more practice until I'm able to just create something without a reference or is that even possible? I'm sure it is and hopefully I can get to that level of drawing, but of course, like I said before, I need practice. It's crazy to think that there are artists who are so dedicated to art that they will spend minutes, hours, days even, drawing or painting or whatever type of art they may be interested in. Someday I hope I can be that dedicated to my work because right now, I'm quite a lazy artist. Maybe this dedication comes with years of experience, I have no idea really, I'm just trying to come up with some type of answer to my question of "when will I have that type of dedication".

Lee Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment