Saturday, May 8, 2010

what do you like best?

Now that our intro to printmaking class is almost over, I wondered what was everyone's favorite process? I liked everything, but found some processes harder than others, but the harder the process, the cooler the end result was. One thing that is really cool about printmaking, and scary too, is that you don't have complete control of how the final product ends up. It is a trial and error experience. This was really true during the etching assigment for me. Etch and proof, etch and proof, but I learned so much from the experience and can't wait to do it again. I learned a lot from everyone in class as well, probably my favorite part of the class. Seeing the creative inner workings of such talented artists was inspiring. Thanks to all for everything. ann

No comments:

Post a Comment