Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christan Boltanski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XShKQaLuGvQ

Sorry for my late post, I couldn't figure out how to do it right again I needed some help.
I really like Boltanski's work. He is doing multimedia work- mostly installation. He is a French artist - Jewish which inspired him to deal with theme of dead people, holocaust and belongings that they left behind.

He had an installation piece recently at the Salina Art Center at a show called Fantas Magoria and he has curretly one of his pieces at the Spencer Museum of Art on KU kampus in Lawrence.

Tatiana

2 comments:

  1. I really like! I wanna see his installations.

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Like" as if this were Facebook. LoL
    I Agree with Jana. It would be nice to see more of his work!

    -Michael D.

    ReplyDelete