Thursday, November 19, 2009

Frustration!

I'm suffering from an array of blocks where my final project is concerned. I've decided on the vague concept I'm going for, but am screwed on specifics. I just thought I'd take time out of my blockage to be productive and post on the blog. I'm not entirely happy with this effort. Our idea for the theme is good enough, but I think that the whole thing has become less open than it probably should be.

This combined with my lack of enthusiasm for the sheer amount of prints we have to crank out by the opening has me stressed. I've got no idea how I'm going to manage to crank out ten different prints by the second week of December. This may be easy for some, but I think I interpret things a little bit more literally since I'm a graphic design major. Each of my prints is going to have its own theme to it and I worry that I won't have the time to make each one complete. For the moment, I'm just gritting my teeth and hoping that everything will turn out better than I expect.

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment