Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Semester, ect.

Well I finally got my schedule for next semester figured out, and must admit I'm a little sad that this semster is coming to a close. My schedule next semester pretty much blows. But such is life I suppose. I can't believe how much I've enjoyed printmaking. I knew I was excited to learn about it when I signed up for the class, but really how much I've enjoyed it and how sad I am that I don't get to take another print class next semester has surprised me.

I'm excited and anxious to print my litho tomorrow. Since I chose a fairly flat design I am doing two colors, and after helping out with Michael's on Friday I am nervous about how many tries its going to take to come out with 5 that are exactly the same using two colors. Hoping for the best though.

On another note, watched the movie Whatever Works last night. It's a film written and produced by Woody Allen. Check it out www.sonypictures.com/classics/whateverworks/site.html One of the better movies I've seen in a while.

Bree S. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment