Sunday, October 11, 2009

So I found the artist that I liked a whole lot at the Denver Art Museum. That is where I got my idea for the first project we did in alt. printmaking. His name is Victor Moscoso. He did quite a bit of colorful music poster prints. He was part of the whole psychedelic faze. But the best part of seeing his art, was that when you put his prints under black light there was a completely different image that would appear. For example one of them just had lips as the image. So the lips would open and a heart would appear then the mouth would close and it would start all over again. The words would even change. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen before. The man is a freaking genius.

-Susie McHugh
Here is a link to check him out
www.victormoscoso.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment