Sunday, October 18, 2009

SLACKER

So I went to the Art 21 Preview Party at Shift Space last Tuesday. It was pretty interesting. I always enjoy watching Art 21, but something I found even more entertaining was watching other people's response to certain artists. I was a little disappointed that I didn't really see any familiar faces though, so next time everyone should check it out! Not sure about the next date but there's a page about it if you go to the Ulrich's website.

I've worked on my zinc plate some, other than that I've been completely slacking over fall break. Hopefully I'll have all the burnishing and so forth done on that plate for tomorrow. Also plan on getting my prints done for the collograph and then back to focusing on reworking the zinc and the lino for review.

On another note, I'm going to see Where the Wild Things are today and I'm really excited to see what they did with one of my favorite kids books of all time.

-Bree Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment