Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mid-Term Review

So I think I am actually ready for mid-term review. I reworked my zinc plate a lot, and although the print I ran doing brown and then black didn't turn out like I'd hoped (I didn't get it lined up all the way when I ran the black over the brown) my color one turned out pretty good. I think it looks much better than it did before. I also added some lines to my demons on the lino and ran another rainbow roll, which turned out really well. I am really happy with the colors that I got. I'm also really happy with the collograph. I'd like to do more of that type of printing. So that's that, on to the next project.

I must say I'm a bit nervous about how the monotype will turn out. I've got a couple of drawings that I did back in Drawing I and Drawing II that I'm planning to rework a bit and consider using, I've also thought of going a bit abstract, so we'll see.

-Bree Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment