Saturday, October 3, 2009

Next project

So I am fairly excited to get more into this next project. It's very strange to me to not have any guidelines other than 'draw whatever you want', not used to that on assignments. However I'm excited about it because it uses shades and values and textures from our drawing, and all of the drawings that I do I always use a lot of shading and different values to try and create depth and a sense of realism. So unlike trying to create those things with line (which I'm not very good at and have not done a lot of) I think I am actually fairly decent at this type of drawing, and creating something interesting. Thus far I only have one drawing that I'm really thinking about doing. It's a human heart sitting in a pool of blood, I'm going to try and get at least one or two more going though so I have some options.

Bree Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment