Saturday, January 30, 2010

Abstract Works of Art

I don't usually do abstract work because I feel like abstract work is somewhat...not real art. The way some artists make it, doesn't seem like real art. It almost seems like they can make anything and get away with it. I thought this until I saw works of art, that were abstract, in the Ulrich building. There are abstract works that actually are appealing to me and seem quite interesting because I like designs that look complex. And at first I thought they were just designs until I read information on some of them and they were abstract pieces. But my opinion still stands due to the fact that some artists do abstract pieces because they can't do much else and they believe that any old thing can become a work of art no matter what it is.

Lee Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment