Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Process- Video "Domona Lisa"

So from the beginning of art classes at WSU I remember being told that "it is all about the process". I find this to be true in many aspects of art, but I think the field which it is the most pertinent is performance art. Which is why I posted this video I found. The end result, the dominos falling, is well thought out, but putting it all together and almost ruining it and then recording all of it and producing the video is what the point was. If you just were to see the end you wouldn't have such a great response as when you watch the entire process.

I thought this blog would be a good way to start out the semester to get all of our creative juices flowing. I also think print making is going to be a lot about process and the result is just the beauty of it.

Oh and I'm not going to Final Friday this month... Work. Bleh!

Michael Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment