Sunday, August 30, 2009

Final Friday

I went to Final Friday, at first I went to shift space and saw the Under Pressure. There were several pieces that I thought were really good. Afterwards I went to Gallery XII. Judy Dove had many pieces on display, and were her usual abstract style. One series labeled Hawaiian themes, she said had been made with pieces collected in Hawaii. I ran into a friend whose wife Bonnie Tynemon was showing and spent most of the rest of the night talking with him. Her work was landscapes done in pastels. They showed improvement since the last time I had seen her pieces. But the rest of my night was used up. I had intended to make it to the Tangent lab, I had heard of an interesting show there, but could not find parking to get there. Did anyone else see it?
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment